What will you learn in this eBook?
The buying of automotive components and engineering products and services in the B2B environment can be a complicated process, often extended over substantial time frames. Known as the ‘B2B Buying Cycle’, this process characterises the 4 stages companies go through when making a purchase. This e-book sets out our tried and tested process to accelerate the B2B Buying Cycle.
1. The 4 stages of the B2B Buying Cycle
2. Why multiple touchpoints are essential
3. Actionable Recommendations for Marketers
4. Practical methodology: B2B Customer Journey Planning
- The buying of automotive components and engineering products and services in the B2B environment can be a complicated process, often extended over substantial time frames
- Buyers of automotive products and services are now investing more time and research, from more sources, when making a B2B purchase
- More decision makers are getting involved in the process, elongating and complicating the Buying Cycle
- Buyer behavior is influenced by changing technology, unstable economic conditions and disruptive influences throughout the supply chain, leading to reluctance to purchase
- Winning over B2B buyers has never been so complex and requires organizations to re-evaluate their marketing approach
How can marketers help influence the buying procedure through stages of the Buying Cycle?
In this eBook you will find methods to communicate with stakeholders and the information they require at each stage to be able to make a purchase decision.
Download free e-book
Understanding the B2B Buying Cycle for Automotive Marketers
Request an initial consultation call
Schedule a 30-minute Discovery Session. this is an opportunity for you to outline your current marketing challenges and opportunities. Tell us where your brand currently is, and where you want it to be for the success of your business.
This is NOT a high-pressure sales call… it’s an open, informal conversation and we will tell you straight up if we feel there’s a good fit.