Last updated January 2019
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our web site, including any information you may provide through our site when contacting us.
Our full details are:
CMB Automotive Marketing Ltd. Innovation Centre, Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire, NN12 8GX
1 Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
2 Data collection
CMB may collect personal information that we receive when you:
- use our website
- use our services
- contact us
- download a PDF from our website
- conduct a Brand audit
We may collect the following types of data:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact details.
- information needed to conduct our service and details of which part of our offer is used.
- your company’s name, your position in the company, the company address, email address and telephone number.
- your company payment information.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as needed to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular task.
3 Website cookies
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites. When we refer to “cookies” we include other technologies with similar purposes, such as tags and identifiers.
We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies, including your browser (such as Google) and the third party companies who pay for advertising and analytics services using this information, will have their own privacy policies.
4 Why do we collect your information?
We collect your personal information to enable us to:
- provide you with our services.
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
5 How do we collect this information?
We collect your personal information:
- directly from our clients, e.g. when you get in touch to receive our services, supply contacts for research, or sign up to a download on our website.
- from publicly available sources, e.g. from social media and internet services.
- We will always aim to keep your personal information as up to date as possible. However, if you believe we have made an error, please let us know and we will rectify it as soon as reasonably possible. You may ask us to correct or remove any inaccurate information.
6 Keeping your data safe
CMB is committed to keeping all personal data secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
7 Third-party access
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law.The information we collect will not be shared outside of CMB Automotive Ltd and will never be sold.
We will not share your personal information with our service providers. This includes accountants, auditors, lawyers, IT support, hosting service providers, marketing and advertising.
If you have consented to receive marketing information, you can choose to opt out at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on email communications or by emailing email@example.com
9 Links to other websites
Our website might contain links to other websites of interest. CMB does not have control over these websites, and so cannot be responsible for the protection/privacy of your personal information whilst visiting them.
10 Access to personal information
To make a request for any personal information we may hold, or for any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
CMB Automotive Marketing Ltd. Innovation Centre, Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire, NN12 8GX, UK